Tours of 6 nights and 7 days that will allow you to enjoy the beaches of Jibacoa and Varadero, considered one of the best in the world, at the same time with the help of our guide you will get a better understanding of our history and our culture while enjoying your stay in this Paradise in the middle of the Caribbean. This tour includes accommodation in Havana, Jibacoa Beach, Varadero in hotel (all inclusive), City Tour in Havana, Cannon Blast Ceremony at night, excursion to Cayo Blanco. Minimum 4 paxs
· Arrival at the Airport of Havana. Welcome by a Daiquiri Tours assistant.
· Transfer from the airport to Hotel Bello Caribe.
· Check-in at Hotel Bello Caribe.
· Dinner at the hotel's Buffet Restaurant (1 national beverage included)
• Breakfast in Hotel Bello Caribe
• Hotel Check-out
• Transfer to Havana International Airport.
Motorbike renting conditions:
At least one traveler must be in the possession of a valid driving license for motorbike. Insurance is not included (15 EUR/ moto/day). A deposit of 200 EUR per motorbike must be paid. Fuel is not included. Maximum number of Pax per moto: 2 adults.
The following has been included in your itinerary:
• Hotel accommodations as listed, in standard double or single rooms
• All meals as listed as included in the itinerary with one beverage.
• Services of a local tour manager.
• Local guides for guided tours
• Activities as listed in your itinerary and entrance fees.
• Transportation for all listed activities that does not include the motorbike
• Transfer from/to the airport
• Technical assistance 24h
• Whisper Radio Communication System
Not included in your itinerary: Gratuities for your tour manager, local guides and driver . Meals not listed in itinerary . Flights and associated baggage fees. Optionals. Transportation during free time. Mini-bars at hotels. Motorbike deposit , insurance and fuel. Anything that is not listed in the inclusions list.
3 nights: Hotel Bello Caribe
Bello Caribe is a 3 Stars Hotel that belong to Cubanacán Hotels Group. It is surrounded by a beautiful vegetation that generates an atmosphere of peace and relax for our guests. This accommodation is composed of two buildings clearly differentiated by their structure. The first one, modern with a cuba construction style called Girón. The second an old mansion of the 40’s, which was a family house, of an eclectic style, it’s the restaurant location. Intimate and welcoming, it is decorated with beautiful works by renowned Cuban painters, among them Mariano Rodríguez, Flora Fong, Fabelo, Zaida del Río and Choco.
1 night: Hotel Villa Trópico
An hour’s drive from both Havana and Varadero, the natural beauty here is the result of eons of Mother Nature’s handiwork. Reef shoes are recommended and take some snorkel gear to explore the underwater wonderland. The hotel has a diving center offering several off-shore dives. The beachside hotel complex is backed by picturesque cliffs where guided hikes are possible on a network of established trails.
3 nights: Hotel Brisas del Caribe
This four-star, All-Inclusive hotel is located at the seashore of Varadero beach. It is ideal for families, individuals or groups for all the entertaining activities that are offered. The perfect spot for a real relaxing holiday.